Meets all Australian Standards for the storage of S8 Drugs
Locking: Key Lock Standard
Optional: Digital Lock or Digital Lock with Audit Trail
The KS Series of safes meet both IATA Travel and Pharmacy Guild specifications for secure storage of documents and medications. The KS Series of safes are made to give a high level of resistance against professional attack.
High security features include:
- High quality commercial UL listed digital keypad and lock
- Six lever pick resistant Mauer key lock
- Dual secondary re-locking mechanism in case of tampering
- 12mm Solid steel door
- 32mm Solid steel boltwork
- Heat treated hard plate covering locks
- Fire resistant for 1 hour
All KS Safes come with adjustable shelving, bolt down facility and durable hammer tone polyurethane exterior paint finish. Time delay and dual user locks are optional. The recommended insurable cash rating, in an unsupported situation, is $50000.
|Model||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Shelves|
PLEASE NOTE: DEPTH MEASUREMENT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE HANDLE, KEYPAD OR HINGES. PLEASE ALLOW 50MM.
As we are constantly striving to deliver better products; sizes and colours may vary slightly.