Multifile has the expertise and capabilities to CUSTOM MANUFACTURE safety cabinets. Contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Multifile Toxic Storage Cabinets are proudly made in Australia and come in a range of sizes. Multifile Toxic Cabinets are built in accordance with Australian Standards and comply with AS 4452-1997.
Suitable for safe storage of:-
- Toxic substances as listed as Class 6.1 substances in the Australian Dangerous Goods code or are a primary risk of another class or are a subsidiary risk of 6.1.
Class 8 Corrosive Substances are substances which, by chemical action, will cause severe damage when in contact with living tissue, or, in the case of leakage, will materially damage, or even destroy, other goods.
These are substances liable either to cause death or serious injury or to harm human health if swallowed or inhaled or by skin contact.
|30 Litre||60 Litre||100 Litre||160 Litre||250 Litre|
*(All pricing listed on this site excludes gst and freight).
Commonly Transported Toxic Substances, Infectious Substances
- Medical/Biomedical waste
- Clinical waste
- Biological cultures / samples / specimens
- Medical cultures / samples / speci
- Tear gas substances
- Motor fuel anti-knock mixture
- Carbamate pesticides
- Barium compounds
- Arsenics / arsenic compounds
- Beryllium/ beryllium compounds
- Lead compounds
- Mercury compounds
- Lead nitrate
- Nicotine / nicotine compounds
- Selenium compounds
- Ammonium metavanadate