Dimensions: 2028H x 623W x 300mmD
(Image shown shows 2 x 14 door units)
- ‘BELT LOCKERS’ ABL
- Each Individual Locker opening to be approximately:
- 225H x 250W x 300mmD.
- Configuration of each 14 door unit is 7 high x 2 wide.
- Lockers will be supplied with 300mm high stands made of metal tube frame.
- Material is 1.60mm thick mild steel.
- Each Door to have two Bi Locks and label for identification.
- One lock is keyed to differ (Officer lock) and the other (Command lock) is keyed alike.
- Each lock is able to be operated independently rather than simultaneously.
- The command key is able to be removed in both the ‘locked’ and ‘unlocked’ position.
- The officer lock is issued with its own key and can only be removed in the ‘locked’ position.
- The command lock provides immediate locking override control of the appointment belt lockers if the need arises.
- 2 copies of each unique officer key.
- 2 copies of command key.
- 2 master keys which fit all officer locks.
- 2 grandmaster keys which fits all locks.
- Lockers will be supplied with 300mm Stands made of metal tube frame. Material is 1.60mm thick mild steel.
- 1 x CAM cover positioned at the rear of the door (14 total per unit)