- Mobile Weapons Cart (MWC) -
The MWC is again a unique solution that we offer. It is a highly versatile and efficient way of moving weapons of many types at one time. It is ideally suited for use within a military, police and forensic type environment. It is common to find that when weapons are required to be moved from one location to another they are either carried by hand or placed in large crates and 'man handled'.
The Mobile Weapons Cart does away with this practice in one fell 'swoop' and replaces it with an easy, efficient and fast way of transporting firearms without damage being caused to the weapons.
The Mobile Weapons Cart can store and move up to 20 rifles (10 either side vertically) of different types at one time. The design of this cart incorporates the Universal Weapons Panels found on all our weapons storage solutions.
In the same way as all our other weapons storage solutions - Stackable Weapons Racks, Expandable Weapons Racks & Weapons Storage Cabinets the Cart was designed from the 'ground-up' with the Universal Weapons Panel. Thus all components can be installed on the MWC. In such a manner handguns can be transported in either handgun pacs or our 'prong' system. Storage buckets can be included and if so desired the cart can transport weapons in a horizontal manner.
- Benefits & Features -
- MWC can store rifles upto 57" (1450mm) tall
- MWC can be reconfigured at a moments notice
- MWC will accept all components designed for our SWR's, WSC's, and EWR's.
- Store firearms in a vertical or horizontal manner
- Sniper Rifles and Assault Rifles can be stored with scopes and grenade launchers attached.
- Handguns can be stored in removable packs with or without clip storage or on specially designed pegs. All components can be secured to the Weapons Panels with regular or security screws.
- All components are interchangeable with the EWR, SWR and WSC
|Height - 1050mm (39 ½") includes 125mm (5") casters|
|Width - 970mm (38 3/8') includes 102mm (4") handles|
|Depth - 810mm (31 ¾")|
|Finish - Grey Santex - Compliant for land based applicatio|