The WSC is a unique storage solution that has been specified for both the military and law enforcement communities, where 'security' and 'hidden from sight' are important factors to the end user. These cabinets designed for land based installations can also be shipboard mounted and secured to the floor/deck via an anchoring system.
Benifits and Features
- Secure and concealed storage of firearms
- WSC can be reconfigured at a moments notice
- WSC modularity allows for fast and easy additions
- Store small arms in a vertical, horizontal or diagonal manner
- Sniper Rifle and Assault Rifle can be stored with scopes and grenade launchers attached.
- Handguns can be stored in removable packs with or without clip storage or on specially designed pegs. Or in handgun compartments. In all cases handguns can be individually locked.
- All components can be secured to the Weapons Panels with regular or security screws.
- All components are interchangeable with the EWR, SWR and the Mobile Weapons Cart. Free standing or can be anchored to the floor or ships deck.
This highly versatile and flexible solutions will store most small arms requirements either in a vertical or horizontal manner. It is ideal for applications where only small amounts of weapons require to be housed (between 12 and 15) but where the array of different arms systems is a must. From sniper rifles to carbines, shotguns, handguns, tazers, are needed can be easily stored and accessed. As with all the weapons solutions both scopes and grenade launchers can be attached to a firearm and still stored easily.
The WSC is supplied as standard with an all steel bi-parting tambour door with a regular lock in addition to an Optional Meshed Security Door. This door is constructed of 16 GA steel tubing as well as 16" gage meshed frontage and is supplied with security lock and keys from Abloy. Thus the cabinet can be configured in such a manner that it can be single, double or triple access.
|Height||1525mm (60"), 1625mm (64"), 1778 (72"), 2110 (83")|
This particular optional component allows for between two and three 9mm handguns to be stored per 'bay'. The bays (or compartments) are supplied with security lock and keys from Abloy and can be specified as 'self locking'. The bays are often specified for accessories such as batons, flash lights, keys, cameras, mace and much more.